When your sewer lines are damaged or clogged, it impacts on your home. Trust the trained professionals at State 48 drain services for all your sewer line repair and replacement needs.
When you have a damaged sewer line you want it fixed immediately and correctly. We have what it takes, and are ready with a quick response, any time of the day or night. We handle most sewer and drain issues, whether a grease blockage, a major root intrusion, or a collapsed sewer pipe. Even with the worst problems, we can offer a solution for repair or replacement.
For whole home repiping solutions contact our specialists! We provide honest and personalized advice with honest pricing.
Sewer Line Problems
Common Causes for Sewer Line Problems
Many underlaying issues can affect your sewer lines. Some of the most common problems include:
- WORN-OUT PIPES: Your sewer line is subject to wear and tear over time. When you notice your pipes requiring more frequent repairs, or your sewer lines are not working as efficiently as they used to, this is a good indicator that they need attention.
- TREE ROOTS: It is never recommended to plant trees or shrubs over or near your sewer line. Tree roots can grow through your pipe walls, creating a blockage and requiring professional repairs.
- HIGH TEMPERATURES: A sudden spike or drop in the temperature may cause the ground to shift. When this happens, the pipeline may become disconnected or misaligned, creating problems with the system.
Signs You Need Sewer Line Repairs
If you experience any of the following signs or symptoms in your home, it may mean that you could be having sewer line issues:
- Gurgling noises coming from the drains can be a sign of damaged pipes.
- Slow draining or standing water in your shower, tub or sink is also a sign of sewer line blockages or buildup.
- Residue such as dirt or tree branches backing up into your sink or shower is a prominent sign that something is very wrong.
If you experience any of these issues, call us right away to inspect your sewer line. Once we determine the problem, we will repair the issue.
If you’re not sure if you need to repair your pipes, call our team for the right recommendation. We work quickly and accurately to resolve your plumbing problems!
How to Prevent Sewer Line Problems
Most sewer line problems or repairs could easily be prevented by investing in routine maintenance. Call us to yearly inspection your sewer lines, you can be reassured if the pipes are in good condition and prevent any unexpected blockages, ruptures or other costly repairs.